So the second week of my plan has gone pretty well! I feel a lot more alert, fresh, other words for good! Not everything went to plan though!
- Got all my sessions done
- Hit my protein intake everyday
- Felt better with my shape
- Weight went down a little bit and not too much
- Measurements went in the right direction
- Improved on all lifts from week previous
- Learnt more about nutrition and calories
- Was able to eat a huge variety of foods
- Hurt lower back from squat session
- Found out how my favourite foods are very calorie dense
- .... Can't think of another one. Thats a good sign!
I hit all my sessions and they all went pretty well! All except my Squat session! I think I was a bit too eager with my squats and ended up tweaking my lower back. I have had plenty of issues with it in the past and the fact that I was running short on time and pushed 2 movements together didn't help my back. I learnt that I will need to give myself at least 4 days apart from the HINGE & SQUAT sessions.
Want to know a bit more on how I got on in Week 2?